Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A sew and show

Here are the outfits I made my soon to be nephew. They were so tiny. Made them out of an Ottobre magazine, issue 3/2004. I love those patterns and I have only one of their magazines. I hear their women's patterns are really nice as well.

Okay here they are:













For some reason I had a hard time photographing them. The first outfit is actually brown and blue. The other is a baby blue with darker blue accents. They were fun to make. I am worried they won't fit that boy though. My lil sis is gorgeous prego and all belly....he sure has stretched that girl to the max.



I also made some burp cloth and bib sets. Couldn't SNS these before the baby shower in case someone checks in on me. :)

Yesterday I did some canning all day and plan to do more later. I will post pics after I am all done. It has been a crazy last six weeks or so. Been in and out of the house traveling back and forth 5.5 hours each way. Each time we come back, we have had enough time to keep on the yard and do some laundry. I have been back now 3 days. The house is a disaster with all of this coming and going because we have been racing around at home when we are here. Well, long story short, I invited my friend over tomorrow. I got off the phone and realized my house is in absolutely no shape even for a very dear friend to see. Today I do laundry and make the house presentable. I can't stand a messy house and know I will feel better by the end of the day! Of course, the kiddos will not be happy about this because you can't even walk into their rooms. If they don't pick up, they lose their toys. Mean mommy has resurfaced, been a little relaxed about their rooms because they have been such good sports on these long road trips. Off to grumble.....

No comments:

Past ramblings....