Friday, August 31, 2007

First Day of School


It is official, both of my kids are in school. Sunday was a panic filled day. I got maybe 3 hours of sleep the night before. I mean, K has been my little helper for a long time and now momma is gonna be all alone. How selfish of me. : ) Luckily, Peter put up with me. We drove to evil Starbucks afterwards to get a coffee. *note* Two venti coffees are like $8. That is just wrong. I can get a pound of coffee at Winco for $5.99. Can you tell I never go to Starbucks. *note over* So, I sipped my not so hot coffee down in like 2 seconds. Peter drove off to work. WOW, momma is gonna be all alone! How selfish of me.....heheheheh.
So this week has involved ME time. Gardening, walking, cleaning, library trip, reading, gardening and more gardening. I am not so sad anymore about the kids in school, can ya tell? It makes it easy since they both love it so much and I dont have to worry.
My new plan is to start walking M, W and F. Wednesday I walked 2.5 hours. Ouch. This girl is out of shape. Oh my. Today I took about a 45 minute walk. Perfect. Next time I need to stretch before because the top of my feet hurt. I also have a bad ankle so I can't go as fast as I'd like but really my walks right now are about clearing the mud out of my mind. I clocked it, we live 1 mile to the beach. Life is good.

No comments:

Past ramblings....