Monday, September 10, 2007

Once a month Cooking

Bought this book yesterday "Once a Month Cooking"

I have done OAMC on and off for 5 years now. I always love life when I can just pull something out the freezer and just prepare a salad and fresh fruit. Right now life is crazy so I want to simplify it once again. I dont have the time to gather my recipes so I thought this book would be a great way to get me back out of the kitchen and have more time to breathe. :) I bought it yesterday and really there are only a couple of meals I will have to cut out. I will make the rest work, kiddos will have to learn once again that they dont rule dinners....lol. I cant do it til October 1st because I am going out of town this week and dh will be out of town the following two weeks. I will report back with a review first week in October.

No comments:

Past ramblings....