Thursday, March 25, 2010

My first atc cards

Today I am mailing my first atc cards.  They were fun to do but what was more fun was finding out I won the Art Lottery with the swap group. :)

Here's my first set of cards.

Here's a couple of great cards I received as the art lottery winner.


Now I have to come up with a great way to display my cards.  Yep.  I am going to have fun trading these art cards.  Who doesn't love getting mail that isn't a bill???

Today is rainy and dreary.  My little sunshine is asleep on my bed right now.  I sit here eating a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries while drinking my cinnamon swirl coffee.  I was up laying in bed for a couple of hours last night.  I am tired.  I can't wait for my sunshine to wake up.  I love mornings like these.  Nowhere to go.  No one to please.  Just me and my sunshine.


Is the sun shining where you are?

No comments:

Past ramblings....