Monday, March 29, 2010

More cards...

The kids are in bed and hubby is out of town.  Normally this would mean late nights of crafting and Farkle on facebook.  Tonight I am tired and made a goal to head to bed early.  I will be much happier in the morning and frankly I am always going to be behind in my scrapbooking.  I just ordered 283 pictures from the past five months to scrapbook.  Ummmm, yep I will always be behind.  So I leave you with a couple of photos of stuff I worked on last week.

My first triptych atc cards.  Not my best work but I have done worse. 


They open to reveal this...

Here's a couple of cards I sent to the swap hostesses as a thank you.  These little 2.5 and 3.5 inch cards are addicting and a perfect quick craft while the babe is busy eating her fingers for ten minutes.

No comments:

Past ramblings....