Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Atc fun...

I am new to the world of ATC.  Don't know what they are?  In a nutshell, they are like baseball cards but cards that artists trade.   It makes me giggle to think of myself as an artist because I am really just an art dabbler.  You can  Google them for more info.  I have way too many good links bookmarked to share just one!  I started some for a local swap yesterday and can see the addictiveness of them already.  Not wanting to ruin the surprise so just sharing a little corner of the card I am working on. 


In fact, these words are a good representation of how I have been feeling lately with fussy butt baby.  Hehe.  Waiting for warm weather.  Okay.  We don't have warm weather here on the northern coast of Cali but we do drive to the warm weather to soak up some heat.  It's actually a glorious day here.  Nice enough to go on a walk and notice some lovely bulbs coming up.  Gardening, for me, will have to wait for another day.  I have much more important tasks on my agenda.  Like, finishing my tea and breathing while the babe is asleep for a little while.

No comments:

Past ramblings....