Monday, March 19, 2007

Sewing for my girlie




Peter took the kids away for a few hours on Saturday. I have the most caring and understanding husband...by the way. I needed some me time. I put sewing off for so long. I used to sew most of K's wardrobe. It feels good to get back into the swing of things. I have had my embroidery machine since K was a baby, well now she is four, and I don't think I have used that thing more than 10 times. I need to get a basic book on machine embroidery. I do love my serger though. Things go so fast with my Babylock Imagine. I am going to have to do some altering of the pattern though. The shirt is really wide, as well as the pants. Will take pics tomorrow of K in it. I just got back from physical therapy and dont feel like fighting her to change. She has been testing me and really pushing buttons this last week. She is happily plopped in front of the television. Bad mom but a happy one right now so it is all good. Better get back to reality though and do some sort of school to get Baby : a.k.a. Kaliana ready to go to kindergarten next year. I am afraid to move...for the first time in months I have some sort of relief in my neck. I have a bulging disc, two bone spurs, osteoarthritis and too much pain. Physical therapist did manual cervical traction today (sort of moved my neck up to relieve pressure on the nerve that runs down arm which causes a lot of pain) and it feels good to have that elephant off my head...a.k.a. the pressure I feel on my head. Awww....life feels good right about now.

No comments:

Past ramblings....