Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Checkin in

It's been 20 days since I have last shared anything about my life. My how time flies. Turkey Day has come and gone and you know what that means. Christmas crafting. It is so fun with all of the pressure and stress. Yah, I am wierd and it only gets worse as I get older. One wierd fact about myself is at 33 I am scared of the dark. Silly Bloody Mary game has still spooked me.


We went to San Francisco for the afternoon this past weekend. The kiddos were in awe. My little girlie girl is a social bug and her eyes just lit up when she saw so many people.

Went to the Rainforest Cafe. R was in awe and poor K was scared and shaking every time the animals would go off. : (

On a crafting note, I made some cute little family tree ornament and I forgot to take a stinkin pic. Me of all people. :)

No comments:

Past ramblings....