Thursday, July 12, 2007

Got him

Background: I live in Gopher Land, I mean humboldt county. Gophers are trying to rule the world and in my honest opinion I am ready to overthrow the current gopherment, I mean government. Okay I am a dork. I dug my garden down about 12 inches and laid chicken wire down and up the sides and over the top upon the advice from K's preschool teacher. We then put in raised beds. Well, about 3 weeks ago gopher came up in the middle of my fullest box and then the next. He would come out at night and eat the snow pea and sugar snap pea plants from the roots up. Neighbor has also seen him munching away above ground. SO my loving and dedicated to keeping me happy husband couldn't stand to see my tears over a little rodent went out a set a Macabee trap for me (underground brutally horrific) to set get that son of a gun. Two days went by and the booger was laying low. I am thinking he was coming up with a plan of attacks. Well, hahaha, the Brown's won this war. WE GOT YOU LITTLE RODENT. Okay, no pics. Sorry for the disappointment.

No comments:

Past ramblings....