Friday, March 2, 2007

My first blog entry

I just started a blog over at myspace...decided I had to learn too much and really just want a place to share about my everyday life without having to fancy things up. I definately like this one better.

Poor K is was sick all day yesterday. R went to school but he was looking pale so I am expecting a phone call. He is getting a mind of his own and picking mine and his dad's smart mouth. I was telling him where the toothpaste was and he wasn't going, said it again...so he says "What do you think, I speak another language or something....I'm going!" Little stinker. Had to put his hands at the door and couldn't play this morning because we had a talk about respect.

I am feeling run down today and have a killer headache from my neck since I have slept on k's floor the past two nights since she has been sick.

Spent all day yesterday coming up with a menu for the next two weeks. Starting weight watchers again and i have to get off on a good start or it won't happen. Here it is. Just copying what I posted on another board.
***********************************************************************
Tonight: ???
Friday: Papa Murphy's Pizza so I can go grocery shopping
Saturday 3: Chicken Burritos 4pts / Baked Corn tortilla strips 1pt / Spinach Salad
oranges
Sunday 4: Pumpkin Soup 1pt / Pork chops seasoned with lime pepper 5pts / Raw 0 PT veggie/ Kids will have noodles and baked beans with theirs since they dont like pumpkin soup
Monday 5: Chicken Fajitas 6pts/ tomato soup pt / opt raw veggies and quesidillas for kids
Tuesday 6: Leftover Tomato Soup opt / grilled lemon shrimp 2cup 4pts/ green beans
Wedneday: Open faced grilled pastrami sandwich 4pts/ Baked seasoned potato wedges 3pts
Thursday 8: Spaghetti (marinara homemade), salad, cooked broccoliFriday 9: Homemade pizza/ Mine will be on halved pita bread, ff cheese and veggies
Sat 10: yogurt marinated grilled chicken 3pts/ rice 2pts/ veggies 0pts
Sun 11: leftover chicken salad 3, orange 2ptsStill working on it and figuring out all of the points....am also planning out breakfasts and lunches...at least those are my good intentions.

*When I was doing once a month cooking we would rotate a menu weekly. This really helped the kids try new food. I thought Dh hated it, he told me last night to just rotate the menu weekly because he liked it that way....so he could help me out. Yahoo.
****************************************************************************
So doubling the menu and gonna plan on preparing as much as I can beforehand. Contemplating grilling the chicken all at once and then freezing but worried it will be too dry and R doesn't like chewy things. I plan on going shopping tonight after peter gets home from work if he gets home on time.

I have been down in the dumps this week for various valid reasons I thought....then my monthly friend came to visit and it all made sense! Sometimes its like I get possessed and someone else talks for me...lol. Back 2 me, bet the household is happy...or not. Lol

No comments:

Past ramblings....