Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Wingless Fairy




What good is a fairy costume sew-n-show without wings. Ah well. K will have to earn her wings because she has been a troublemaker lately. Hopefully she will earn them by Halloween by doing many good deeds for her mommy. Kidding. Not up to sewing them this year so we will buy some cheap ones that never stay up. Sorry K, mommy is tired. The skirt was a project I started but never finished because I couldn't figure it out and wasn't that impressed. Well, Halloween is less than a week away so this was perfect. Gotta be impressed about making a costume out of something that was boung for trash. The shirt has little silver stars all over it. I plan on making a little wand with a star so it is perfect. The head band was made by mom for my sisters wedding. I just add a little to it to tie it in. Girlie girl is happy with the skirtbut hasn't seen the rest. Can't wait for her to see it. I will post a s-n-s with her wearing it later.

No comments:

Past ramblings....