Thursday, July 12, 2007



A cute card (if I do say so myself) I made for my lil sis's baby shower. I can't believe she is going to be having a baby. We are 12 years apart so I can remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Sniff. Sniff. Back to the card. Just a rectangle of fabric sewn onto cardstock folded in half with random stitch. Bought a prefab material scrapbooking tag and sewed it on like a pocket and then slipped in another pull out tag with the saying " A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase". My little sis has been known in the family as being the angel God sent our family. So I felt that it was only fitting that our little angel is having another little angel. Oh and the buttons and ribbons are hand sewn on. It was really a lot quicker than one might think.

No comments:

Past ramblings....